The Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) has updated the Texas Medicaid Provider Procedures Manual, School Health and Related Services (SHARS) Handbook to clarify the items below. Revisions are in red in the SHARS handbook and a synopsis of updates can be seen in the Clarification for Some SHARS Benefit Information notice.
- Eligible providers for physician services and speech and language services
- IEP and Section 504 Plan requirements
- Prescription Requirements
- Referral requirements
- Speech and language services procedure codes
- Telehealth and telemedicine services
For more information on these topics or any other SHARS or MAC topics, please contact your Onward Account Manager or Client Support Team at toll free 1-844-843-1596 or via email.