Districts that provide SHARS services (including new providers) may consider applying for the HHS COVID-19 Provider Relieve Fund.
- These funds can assist with district’s COVID-19 related expenses.
- Applicants who submit by Friday, November 6, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET will be considered for funding.
- Some districts received payments during the Phase 2- General Distribution. Districts may be eligible for Phase 3 if they did not receive 2% of their annual patient care revenue.
- More info is available at: COVID-19 Provider Relief Fund
- Here is the link to the application.