The Random Moment Time Study (RMTS) Participant List (PL) for October 2021 – December 2021 is now open.
To be eligible to obtain Medicaid reimbursements for SHARS and/or MAC each district must participate in the RMTS each quarter. Failure to do so will mean that your district will not be eligible to participate in MAC for that quarter or SHARS for the federal fiscal year 2022.
The following are key dates for the first quarter. These are critical dates and there can be no exceptions or extensions. Please keep in mind that PLs can be updated at any time up to 6:00 p.m. Central Time on the PL closing date. ONWARD will post and email reminders closer to the certification deadline date.
- PL Open Date: May 14, 2021
- PL Close Date: September 15, 2021
- RMTS Begins: October 1, 2021
- RMTS Ends: December 10, 2021
- The RMTS Contact’s ability to access and update and certify the PL and manage the sampled participants will be limited to View – Only until such time that RMTS Contact training requirements are met.
- View-Only means the PL can be viewed but cannot be updated/changed or certified.
- In order to gain early access to the participant list, an RMTS Contact will have to take a May 2021 RMTS training.
- If training was not completed in May 2021, the RMTS Contact will have to wait until August 2021 to take a training and obtain full access.
- New RMTS Program Contacts must take initial RMTS training. Program contacts that attended the previous year’s RMTS training may take a refresher training.
- Each district should ensure that
- The Primary RMTS Contact is an employee of the entity and
- At least two district RMTS Contacts (Primary and Secondary) attend the mandatory annual HHSC RMTS webinar training.
- HHSC requires each district have no less than two trained RMTS Contacts to guard against problems that could occur due to employee turnover.
- RMTS Contacts can check their individual status by logging onto the Fairbanks website (STAIRS). After logging in, select the “Manage” option and then click on the “Manage Training Status” link.
If you need to register for training for the 2022 federal fiscal year at the provided web link below.
The HHSC Time Study Unit can be contacted at 512-490-3194 or TimeStudy@hhsc.state.tx.us. For more information or assistance with time study questions, you may contact your ONWARD Account Manager at email@example.com.